- Name of the Product
- Tebuconazole 25% EW
- Pack Shot
- Tebuconazole content
- Tebuconazole 250 g/kg
- CAS Number
- Empirical formula
- Chemical Name
- Structural Formula
- Molecular Weight
- The formulation shall consist of an emulsion of technical tebuconazole, complying with the requirements of FAO specification 494/TC/S/F (2000), in an aqueous phase together with suitable formulants. After gentle agitation the product shall be homogeneous and suitable for dilution in water.
- PH Range
- pH range: 6.0 to 9.0
- “Rinsed residue”: maximum 0.5 %
- Wet sieve test
- Maximum: 0.5 % retained on a 75 µm test sieve.
- Emulsion stability and re-emulsification
- After the heat stability test), the product, when diluted at 30 °C ± 2°C with CIPAC Standard Waters A and D, shall comply with the following:Time after dilution Limits of stability
0 h Initial emulsification complete0.5 h : “Cream”, maximum: 0 mL2.0 h “Cream”, maximum: 1 mL
“Free oil”, maximum: 0 mL24 h* : Re-emulsification complete
24.5 h* : “Cream”, maximum: 0 mL
“Free oil”, maximum: 0 mL
In special cases, a test using CIPAC Standard Waters A and D before the heat stability test may be necessary. Alternatively, if the buyer requires other CIPAC Standard Waters to be used, than this shall be specified when ordering.
*These tests need only be carried out in case of doubt as to the emulsion stability result of the 2 hour test.
- Persistent foam
- Maximum: 25 mL after 1 min.
- Storage stability
- Stability at 0°C
- After storage at 0 ± 2 °C for 7 days, the product shall comply with Wet sieve test. No separation of oily matter shall be visible after gentle agitation.
- Stability at elevated temperature
- After storage at 54 ± 2°C for 14 days, the determined average active ingredient content must not be lower than 97 % relative to the determined average content before storage and the product shall continue to comply with Pourability, Wet sieve test and, if relevant, pH range.